What is Women of Hope, a day of retreat?
Women of Hope, A Day of Retreat, arose from the heartfelt desires of two women who listen intently to the Holy Spirit and who possess a love of the Lord and a love of bringing women to the Lord. We pray this retreat will continue for years to come and that thousands of women will be strengthened with the Hope of the Lord!
Who can attend?
Women of Hope, A Day of Retreat is for ALL women regardless of faith background. Our hope is that women throughout Arkansas and neighboring states will attend this retreat. Little Rock is conveniently located in the center of the state. If you will be arriving from out of town and need lodging, there are many hotels located within 10 minutes of Christ the King Catholic Church.
Where is Women of hope, a day of retreat held?
Women of Hope, A Day of Retreat will be held at Christ the King Catholic Church in Little Rock, AR. The Blessed Sacrament Adoration Chapel will be available throughout the retreat and is adjoined to the church and Family Life Center.
When is women of hope, a day of retreat?
The 2022 Women of Hope, A Day of Retreat will be held on Saturday, February 5, 2022.
When does registration open and how do i register?
Is there a registration fee?
The registration fee is $55.00.
Are scholarships available?
Is childcare available?
Childcare is not available for Women of Hope, A Day of Retreat.
Will Masks and social distancing be required?
Women of Hope, A Day of Retreat will follow all current policies of the Diocese of Little Rock and Christ the King. At this time, masks and social distancing will not be required.
What if I register but cannot Attend?
We are so excited for you to spend the day with us! Should you find yourself unable to attend, we will miss you. This is a non-refundable and non-transferable event.
Last minute Details
- What should I wear? This is a day of retreat. Wear whatever makes you feel ready to sit back and receive God’s goodness!
- Where should I park? Never fear! We will have parking attendants who will guide you.
- Where should I enter? Okay…this one is more challenging. We will have one Event Entrance into the SOUTH doors of the Family Life Center. “Where is that?” you may ask. Cantrell Road (you know, where all the construction is taking place) is on the northern side of Christ the King’s campus. Therefore, the doors you will enter are on the opposite side. But again, never fear! We will have plenty of greeters and signs and parking attendants to guide you.
- What about Cantrell Road construction? Visit our WomenofHopeAR.org for ARDOT guidance.
- What time should I arrive?
- 7:45 am Check-in; Reconciliation available
- 8:30 am Call to Worship
- 8:45 am Mass
- What should I bring? Bring an open heart ready to be filled with hope! We plan to nourish your mind and heart, but you need to nourish your body before you arrive! Pen and paper will be provided. Bibles and rosaries are always welcome as there will be time for personal prayer and reflection.
- Is lunch provided? Yes! We will provide a dairy-free and gluten-free lunch, as well as water and coffee with lunch.
- What if I need a Hearing-Assisted Device? Our ushers will be happy to help you with this.